TopicProcedure To Create a Webroot Account
With the support of the Webroot account, you can access your order history, cancel your licenses, change your contact or payment information, etc. Only, for webroot login, you need to create an account. So, follow the account creation instructions given below:
1. First and foremost, open your system's Web browser.
- Go to webroot.com now by entering it in your address bar. Then webroot's homepage will show up on your screen.
- Tap on the My Account tab in the upper panel of the browser. By doing so the Login window will be opened.
- You need to click on the Build Account tab since you do not have an account.
- Type in your Webroot Product Keycode at Webroot.com/safe to start the account development process. Based on your order process, you can get the keycode by following the specified points:
- Order Confirmation Mail: When you ordered the program online, you can find the keycode in the confirmation mail.
- Retail Card: But if you buy the software offline, you'll get the keycode at the retail card's backside that is issued with the software purchase.
- Type a valid email address in the text field, to receive important emails from Webroot.
- Then retype your email address to confirmation in the given field.