TopicManual Connect Canon Printer to WiFi Method
- Switch your Canon Printer and Router on first.
- Then go to the Printer Control Panel and open your Home Screen.
- Now, look for the Wi-Fi icon in the lower left corner of the screen. Tap it to How To Connect Canon Printer To Wifi.
- As a result, the Standard Network Information window will be shown. Tap "LAN Settings" as such.
- First, tap "Wireless LAN" > "Wireless LAN Setup" > "Manual Link"
- As a result, the Canon Printer will start looking for available Wi-Fi Connections within the area.
- The following window will send you a list of available networks. Choose the right "Wi-Fi Network"
- Then enter your WiFi Network Authentication Codes. Then click the "OK" button.
- As a result, Connect Canon Printer To Wifi which will take some time. Wait, then, to complete the connection setup successfully.
- Finally, tap "OK" on the "WiFi Setup Complete" tab.
I am a Canon user and this WiFi method is really very convenient. Just have to connect it to the WiFi then I can now print. I recently changed the wallpaper of my browser to my favorite game called Among Us. Their wallpapers are really cool and awesome. I wish I could also print these wallpapers. I think it will turn out good too since Canon printers print out HD images. If you want to get these wallpapers too, just click here.